We have created detailing packages to cater for everyone from the busy mom to the vehicle enthusiast. All packages can be tailored with add ons (see bottom of the page) so you can get exactly what you’re looking for. If you’re not sure what is right for you, or you have any questions, call or email and we will give honest advice to meet your requirements.
Prices are based on a small car and vary depending on the size of the vehicle. Additional charges may apply for if your vehicle is excessively dirty, or has lots of pet hair.
Interior and Exterior Packages
Interior Only Package
Our aim is to get your vehicle to looking and smelling like new by deep cleaning, sanitizing and protecting surfaces. No air fresheners, no cheap chemicals, no shortcuts. Glove box, cup holders and the toonie you lost down the side of your seat, nothing is overlooked.
– Air purge of hard to reach areas
– Cloth Seats – Hand scrubbed, steam cleaned/shampooed and treated with stain resisting protection
– Leather seats – Lathered and steam cleaned to remove grime and body oils, then protected with premium leather conditioner
– Carpets and floor mats hand scrubbed and shampooed
Exterior Only Package
– Foam soak and meticulous hand wash
– Tires and Rims Cleaned/Protected
– Exterior Trim Cleaned/Protected
– Paint decontamination
– Your choice of polymer paint sealant for long lasting protection, or Carnauba wax for a deep shine (have both for additional cost)
Polymer Paint Sealant and Wax – $50
Add a long lasting layer of protection to your paint with a sealant, than a layer of wax is added for extra depth and gloss
Fabric Shield – $40
Once upholstery is clean, a coating is applied to repel stains and make future cleaning easier
Leather clean and condition – $100-150
Rejuvenate your leather to soften, moisturize, promote suppleness and protect from UV rays. Our clean and condition will remove grime and body oils and the conditioner will nourish the pore
Paint Correction – $50 per hour
Using a variety of different compounds and polishes we can remove oxidation, minor scratches and ‘swirl marks’ (the thousands of little scratches you see in the sun) resulting in a brighter, deeper, glossy paint. Depending on the condition of you vehicle, it’s common to get a better than new shine.